N3 hari ni kisah lama..tapi terlupa nak update..Kisah middle July..Hubby requested birthday cake for his research partner from German at Uni..He requested chocolate cake.. Tak kisah lah ape pun..janji chocolate cake..so inilah hasilnye...Belated birthday cake untuk Jurgen..
memang best chocolate cake jugalah bg saya...sbb senang nak buat :)
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 3/4 cups white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan. Sift together the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the margarine and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Beat in the flour mixture alternately with the milk, mixing just until incorporated. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 to 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
- Allow to cool.